可以偷用任何東西, 如果能改的比原作還好, 在創作上那不算是偷, 也不要評斷別人的作品, 專心創作即可, 寫作每天也不要寫太多, 見好就收, 適可而止, 保留一些明天寫,保持靈感不會枯竭, 寫完以後, 重寫, 修改, 持續的寫, 但不要模仿別人, 要寫出自己的風格,不中斷的寫
* In any art you’re allowed to steal anything if you can make it better.
* As a writer you should not judge. You should understand.
* The most important thing I’ve learned about writing is never write too much at a time… Never pump yourself dry. Leave a little for the next day. The main thing is to know when to stop. Don’t wait till you’ve written yourself out. When you’re still going good and you come to an interesting place and you know what’s going to happen next, that’s the time to stop. Then leave it alone and don’t think about it; let your subconscious mind do the work.
* to keep on writing
* Never compete with living writers
* Compete with the dead ones you know are good. Then when you can pass them up you know you’re going good.
* don’t ever imitate anybody. All style is, is the awkwardness of a writer in stating a fact.
* a way of your own